MIUI 9 is based on Android Nougat
As indicated by a few reports, MIUI 9 accompanies Android Nougat. Practically every xiaomi smartphone could get MIUI 9 however not Devices, for example, Redmi 2 prime will get Update on MIUI9 yet not Android Nougat. MIUI 9 Custom influenced ROM to download, Supported Devices, Features and Release Day [Nougat 7. 0] If you were to translate the name ‘MIUI’ to English, it would probably sound something such as ‘meeooee’.
- More Smooth
- Performance &Battery optimized
- Added Google camera
- SuperSU updated to latest
- Added some apps for better use…
- Your warranty is… still valid?
- I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
- Thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
- Do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Kernel?
- Before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
- You point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- If u don’t know how to flash or use custom ROMs then don’t ever try to judge it!!
- Your Device must be fully rooted and have 3.1 TWRP Recovery installed.
A technique is basic and clean, follow each and every step for clean and smooth installation.
Download the ROM and Place it to SD card/USB storage.
At that point go to wipe section &wipe these partitions >
System, data, cache, Dalvik cache, Internal Storage (Don’t check for SD storage)
At that point Go to Install Section and Select the ROM zip and swipe to flash!
After flash completes then install Miui9 7.8.28 Patch.zip after it will Reboot automatically.
When you are on the home screen with all the setup process finished
Presently simply introduce given the application Name Permission Manager (Download Here), to offer consent to Google play benefits and to different applications moreover. After that take after Gaps Installation Procedures.
Gaps Installation Procedures
Gaps establishment technique for the individuals who have confront issues with blazing gaps from opengapps.
Presently download the gave gaps zip and put it on ur phone, at that point extract and copy the folder named like “MIUI9_Gapps_Backup” to that directory only and paste it.
Internal storage>MIUI>backup>All Backup
Note: If there is no “All Backup” envelope make one with a similar name.
After pasting rightly then go to Settings, then.
Settings>Additional settings>Backup &Reset>Local Backups…
And then u must be on a page showing backup list something with date and time.
Here select the backup list and you are on next page… at the bottom of that page select “Restore” button to start restoration process…
Wait some time until it’s not finished…when its show finished simply Reboot the device.
After reboot open play store by sign in
- MIUI 9 Custom ROM Download
- MIUI 9 Patch.zip Download
- Apps Permission.apk Download
- Gaps Backup Download